A message from Carmen Tomasetti regarding the safety of doing business with CTO
As we all continue to monitor the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to keep our clients and friends updated on CTO’s’ preparedness and status of operations. The health and safety of our employees, musicians, clients and their families remain our priority.
We have implemented our business continuity plan which enables our staff to work remotely to continue to schedule band and entertainment bookings.
We value our clients and the trust you have placed in us. Please do not hesitate to ask us your questions at any time.
Here are some FAQs around our operations at this time:
- What can people expect if they book a Band now?
We offer the ability to move date if the date falls within any government restrictions of social distancing or act of god.
- What Health and Safety Measures are in Place?
We now rehearse by Zoom.
- Are online videos being offered?
YES, All of our Showcases are online.
- When can Clients expect a Call/Email to be Returned?
- If they have an Upcoming Booking, what do they need to know?
We will work with all clients to reschedule if needed.
- How far in Advance can they Book a Band?
Still customary to book a band 1 year out.
- What Events are being Postponed or Cancelled?
All social events are being rescheduled that fall into the mandated social distancing time frame. No social dates have been cancelled indefinitely. Corporate events, on the other hand, have been cancelled.
- How will Outdoor Events now Work?
Outdoor events will provide the best way to experience social distancing and group experience. They will work by allowing you to interact yet keep your distance