What is your deposit?
When is the balance due?
- Two weeks prior to your event date.
Are there any hidden or extra fees?
- No. Each band's price is the only cost you incur.
Does your price include cocktail hour?
- Generally, our price includes a soloist or duo for cocktails.
Do you have insurance?
- $2,000,000. This is what most venues require.
Can I see your contract terms?
- Scroll to the bottom of this page.
How much does it cost to have the band play past four hours?
- Any overtime would be prorated based on the band's four hour price.
How much to have cocktail hour for 1 ½ hours?
- Generally, if this is because the site offers an additional ½ package, we do not charge an additional fee.
Will you "pencil us in" for our wedding date?
- We have too many inquiries to put a date on hold. We have a first come, first serve policy.
What services do you offer?
- CTO Artists produces amazing bands, DJs, & Ensembles, including string quartets. Our productions include lighting for our artists. We specialize in and have mastered the art of what we do, and limit our services to the above.
How many people in each band?
- Generally, our bands consist of 8-10 musicians.
Can I reduce the number of musicians?
- On some occasions, yes, but it depends on several factors, which we can discuss.
Can I mix the singers from one band with another?
- Unfortunately, we don't offer this option.
What is the process of hiring a Band/DJ/Strings?
- Watch our videos, speak with us, choose your act, then sign a contract with us.
Does CTO bring a sound system?
- Yes. In most cases, all of our acts are self-contained. Exceptions are events over 300 people and travel dates.
Who does the introductions?
- Every band has a designated MC who will pronounce every name perfectly for you.
Do you provide cocktail music?
- Yes. Anywhere from strings to a full jazz quartet.
Do you provide ceremony music?
- Yes. We offer a variety of options for your ceremony.
Can I plan my event with you?
- We notify you to fill out the event form on our site two months prior to your event. Your bandleader would then contact you to plan your event.
Will we have a problem with volume?
- We have a sound tech with each band and the most up-to-date sound equipment to ensure we are at the perfect volume at all times.
Will you learn some songs for us?
- Generally, we know most current songs and all popular hits from all eras. However, we will learn up to two specific songs just for you!
Number of musicians?
- That depends on the band. Most bands are between 6-11 people.
How many breaks do you take?
- Breaks? Huh? We do continuous music! That means there is always someone on stage playing appropriately for the right mood. If you're eating, then you'll have piano music or an acoustic guitar. As soon as your guests are finished, the party gets underway. Our goal is to always keep you and your guests dancing and engaged when they are not eating.
How far do you travel?
- We've been as far away from the USA as Argentina!
Do I have to feed the band?
- As per our agreement, we ask for a minimum of a deli tray with soft drinks and coffee. We ask that this is available prior to the performance so that we can have our focus during the event on you.
Does the band drink alcohol?
- Absolutely NOT! We are there as a service provider to you.
How long does the band play?
- Our performance prices are based on a full band performing over a four hour period.
Do you have lights?
- Each band has accent lighting.
Do you offer room lighting or draping?
- This is a sticky question for many in our industry. We offer you suggested professionals who do lighting and draping. We are an entertainment company, and we focus on our core competency, which is providing talent. We think it's best to utilize professionals who stick to their core competency and caution you against one-stop shops.
How much space do you need?
- A 20x8 space is ideal. More is better, but a little less is doable.
How much power do you need?
- Generally speaking, two 20-amp dedicated outlets. We always recommend a generator for tented events.
1. IF Purchaser, is signing on behalf of an organization or other entity warrants that he/she has the authority to do so and agrees to be personally liable for payment here under if such organization/entity refuses to pay. In the event of a default, PRODUCER shall be entitled to cost of collection including attorney’s fees, interest and court costs.
2. PAYMENTS: All checks are to be made payable to CTO ARTISTS or World Entertainment Inc., herein referred to as “Producer”.
3. BALANCE: is due fourteen (14) days prior to service date. A Five (5%) percent convenience fee will apply to all credit card payments with the exception to the initial deposit. If final payment is not received 14 days prior event, Producer is authorized to charge credit card. If transaction is declined then this agreement considered canceled by Purchaser.
4. DEPOSIT: is refundable as per Cancellation Clause in paragraph #5.
5. CANCELLATION: If Purchaser cancels agreement before one hundred eighty (180) days prior to the event date, the deposit will be nonrefundable unless an event of equal value can be secured. PRODUCER will make every attempt in good faith to secure a replacement event. In the event that a replacement event is secured of equal value, signer will be entitled to a refund of all monies paid minus twenty-five (25%) percent of the deposit called an administration fee. If Agreement is canceled by Purchaser within one hundred eighty (180) days prior to the event, the remaining balance due on Agreement will be due unless producer secures a performance of equal or greater value for that same date and time. Purchaser will be responsible for the difference in Agreement prices if the value of the new agreement is less than the original, plus twenty-five (25%) percent of initial deposit administration fee. If Producer cancels Purchaser will receive a full refund of all monies paid.
6. FORCE MAJEURE (ACTS OF GOD):In the event that either party hereto is prevented from fulfilling any of its obligations under this Agreement for a reason beyond their control and which could not be avoided by exercise or due care, (a "FORCE MAJEURE EVENT"), such party shall not, by reason of being so prevented, be in breach of this Agreement.
7. PERFORMANCE: Producer Defines the composition of all Services/Productions. Producer reserves the right to change the composition of the Productions in a particular performing group if said Production(s) no longer meets Producer’s high standards. Performers and their performance shall be provided shelter from rain & direct sunlight. Additional performance time “Overtime” beyond agreement will be prorated at total agreement price based on 4 hours.
8. ELECTRICITY: In no instance shall Producer be responsible for electricity or it's cost. Purchaser is solely responsible to provide and make all arrangements for adequate electricity.
9. INSURANCE: Producer maintains all necessary liability insurance for Producer’s agents. Purchaser will accept cost to add anyone as “additionally insured” on producer’s policy . (In past examples, the cost has amounted to $150.00.)
10. TRAVEL DATES: If travel rider attached purchaser must Sign Rider in addition to this Agreement.
11. MEAL: Sandwiches if not hot meals & soft beverages will be provided for all performers and crew on service date prior to scheduled service time.
12. Purchaser will not seek to hire any Producer's subcontractors or employees who fulfill this Agreement unless PRODUCTION are secured thru Producer for a period of three (3) years from date of event.
13. Rider (IF) Rider Attached Hereto Then Hereby Made a Part Hereof
14. SET UP CHARGES: Setup will begin two (2) hours prior to beginning of event. If setup is required more than two (2) hours in advance Three Hundred ($300.00) Dollars per hour for each and every hour will be charged.
15. Act will learn up to to 2 special songs provided that Purchaser notifies World Entertainment 2 months prior.
16. PARKING: Purchaser will assume all parking expenses at venue for musicians and crew related to the production of this performance.
17. Union: add any union dues at venue will be incurred by purchaser
If event is outside of Florida:
18. JURISDICTION: The laws of the State of Pennsylvania shall govern this Agreement. Any legal action brought by either AB or Producer relative to this Contract shall be brought in Philadelphia County. The parties hereto agree to submit to only the jurisdiction of Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania.
If event is within State of Florida:
18. JURISDICTION: The laws of the State of Florida shall govern this Agreement. Any legal action brought by either AB or Producer relative to this Contract shall be brought in Collier County. The parties hereto agree to submit to only the jurisdiction of Collier County, Florida.
19. CHANGES TO AGREEMENT: ALL REQUESTS FOR CHANGES, ADDENDUM, CANCELLATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY Purchaser by e-mail to info@CTO.com or certified letter. The e-mail address MUST be the exact e-mail address stated by this agreement for Purchaser. Purchaser is responsible for notifying firstname.lastname@example.org of any change of e-mail address. Any unilateral change to agreement terms by "Purchaser, without the acceptance of "Producer" and producers initialed acceptance, will not be considered a contractual change, and therefore producer will have no obligation to provide services according to any unilateral change.
Do you do ethnic weddings?
- We have performed at many Jewish weddings, but also have done Indian, Greek, Spanish and Italian weddings.